Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday Party

LM invited some friends over to the church for a birthday party.  We went with a dino theme, after calling an audible from our original plan of a baseball theme.  Maybe next time!



We had friends of all ages - from grown ups to a friend that is only a few weeks old!  This is his friend,  AC, we're big fans of her!



Frank and I decided to let LM have some of his cake, but with no high chair around, I just threw a table cloth on the floor, stripped him down to his diaper, and let me have at it!


It took a little while to get into it, but once he got the hang of it he really took off!


Little Man was happy to share, especially with his friend, Abigail.


Om nom nom



Mr. Pat came, too!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I really enjoyed your blog throughout all the time I have spent on it! thanks for sharing such an informative and nice blog with. I am really aknowleged by the content provided by you on this blog.
    Birthday parties in northern virginia

    ReplyDelete