Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to Work

I have to go back to work soon, and I'll be honest, I'd do just about anything to not go.

Unfortunately, the choices Frank and I have made about where to live (the region, not our house) have made my maintaining a job nonnegotiable right now. I'm trying to be as positive about it as I can be, but I'll be the first to admit that I don't think I'm doing a very good job.

My focus now is to enjoy my days with Little Man, look forward to after work and weekends, and trust that the Lord knows what he is doing and I wouldn't be going back to work if it weren't the best thing for my family.

You know what is super exciting, though? My husband. He is working his tail off for us and doing it all with the goal of glorifying God through his work. So, we'll keep praying and we'll keep working and maybe (please?) someday soon I can say adios to my 9-5.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet child...you do indeed have a wonderful husband and Paco and Grammie and Nana the Great and Papa the Great are all praying for his business to prosper. In the meantime, hang on to Romans 8:28 and Jeremiah 29:11. Then there is always my promise verse I claimed for the 3 of you even before I knew I would be getting married: Psalm 37:4. Our God is sovereign and I truly believe He is going to surprise you! xo

    ReplyDelete