Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Movin' on Up

Little Man is getting too big for his infant swing, and I'm tired of him just layin' around all day. He does tummy time and has play time on his back, but I decided it was time to find a way to have him upright without being held.

Enter the jumper!

He isn't jumping yet, but he does seem to be aware of his movements. He leans forward, using his arms to hold his head up, and kicks his feet now and then. Little Man's ever watchful guard-dog, Hamilton, was quite interested.

I think he likes it! And I like that he isn't just laying on his back all day! He looks so tiny in it right now, but give it a couple of months and he'll be filling it out, and I won't be able to get a good picture because he'll be bouncing so much.

A little more head control and we'll put away the swing and replace it with his stationary jumper/play saucer. So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Was having a tough day til I came home and saw this!! Precious!! Particularly pleased he can still fit in his sunglasses dinos sleep/play suit!
    Love him and LOVE YOU! xoxoxo (and hard working Daddy too of course!!

    ReplyDelete