Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Strug-a-ling

We had a loooong night last night. It started off well enough with a visit from an old friend, a quick trip to the Fall Festival at church, and a yummy dinner from the Italian Store.

Then, things started to go south.

We didn't start the diaper laundry until late.
Little Man got fussy early and fell asleep without eating as much as usual.
1am snuck up on us and we got to bed late.
2:30am Little Man woke up furious and seemingly inconsolable.
By 3am I'd done everything I could think of and he was still upset

Somewhere in there, Hamilton was a jerk with the crying and barking at inappropriate times and the needing to go outside.

Also somewhere in there, Super Husband (aka Frank) came to the rescue and was able to sing LM back to sleep after he ate.

I am draaaaaaaagging today. I'm hoping everyone else is tired too, so we can all go to bed on time and sleep through the night. Until then, I'll continue to try to keep my head from hitting the keyboard...I picked a great week to try to cut back on my caffeine consumption.

1 comment:

  1. I am chuckling out loud that you called Hamilton a jerk...hilarious. I've been there sister. O is sleeping fairly well but his new rise and shine is 5. WHA??

    ReplyDelete