Friday, July 1, 2011

Three Months (and a day)

I was a little busy this week, what with coming home from vacation on Sunday and then going back to work for the first time on Tuesday, so please forgive this post's tardiness. I promise the pictures were taken on 6/30, I just didn't get around to posting them...

Three months old! How is this happening so quickly?!?

I'm how old? Wow, three months - that is big time! Look at me holding my head up all cool like a big kid!

Ooh! Andrew the Elephant! I'm going to practice my dexterity by smacking you in the head and repeatedly trying to grab hold of your ears.

I'm sorry I hit you, Andrew. I didn't mean to, I was just trying to learn to grab. Next month I'll be better at it, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Love this...was hoping you'd remember in the midst of quite a week! Happy 3 mo. b-day Little Man. Grammie loves you and misses you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete