Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cloth!

Man, it is addicting! I love our cloth diapers, and we have plenty (30), but I can't help but occassionally covet new styles, colors, patterns, etc.

We use Bum Genius 3.0s, but the 4.0s are coming out and they have new colors. Specifically, mirror, dazzle, and sassy. The mirror color is a cool turquoise, and my new favorite! Cottonbabies is our prefered retailer, and also the company that makes BGs.

There are also some cute Thirsties that have owls on them! I'm doing my best to not buy more diapers than I need, but boy is it tough.

1 comment:

  1. My sister is planning to use cloth diapers so I spent several hours at cotton babies deciding what to purchase off her registry. It's crazy. They do have cut patterns.

    CB has two locations in STL.

    ReplyDelete