Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear TLC

Do you think you could come to my new house in a few weeks and put me on one of your shows? I don't want to be on the show I should be on, though - the one where you decorate a room to suit my taste, match my current furniture, yadda yadda yadda. I want to be on one of the ones where you prep a house for sale. Those houses always look the best!

I want clean lines and simple colors, a chair rail with different shades of paint on either side, some creative and functional storage systems, and maybe even some bead board in the kitchen.

I don't want something personalized to me, I want something clean and simple that can be personalized with well-placed family photos. I like my art, I even like my assortment of mix-n-match picture frames - I just need help with the overall canvas.

No? What do you mean you won't come to my house because it isn't a total disaster?

Well come by on Monday then, we'll have just moved in but I'll tell you that we've been there for months living out of boxes because I just don't know how to make it all work.

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment