Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

It is very rainy here, has been since yesterday, but it also means that spring is here! No more snow, no more bone-chilling winds, no more breath-taking temperatures! My flowers are even starting to come up. Thank goodness, I was about ready to pack up and leave.

Along with spring comes an onslaught of travel and activity, and I can't wait!

Last weekend we were in Charleston, SC for Catherine & Erik's wedding (so fun!), this weekend we're at home and I'm hoping to get some work done around the house...laundry is first up.

Over the next 8 weekends, I will be attending or hosting 7 events. I'm completely psyched for all of them! I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends to celebrate, all at different points of life. Weddings, wedding showers, baby showers, and graduations all within such a short window! There should even be a baby born in there somewhere!

Hooray for spring, and hooray for celebrating friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! We are very excited about Frank's graduation and can't wait for that and to see your new place. :-)

    ReplyDelete