Thursday, December 10, 2009

Almost There

My paper has been written, printed, scribbled on, edited, and printed again. Now there are two copies in my bag and I'm ready to hand them in, do my 5 minutes presentation (well, I'm lying...I'm not ready for the presentation...I'm waiting until after lunch then I'll reread the paper and make my speaking notes), and be finished with grad school!

Then I'm getting in the car and driving to Cary, NC going to sleep, waking up and driving to N. Litchfield Beach, SC and hanging with the family for a couple days. For my grandfather's 80th birthday party actually.

I had a little trouble packing last night...what does one wear to an 80 year old's birthday party? I'm hoping the answer is already in my suitcase because there isn't much I can do if it isn't.

For now all of you should click here to see two of my favorite pictures of 2009. He isn't mine, but he looks just like mine and it makes me melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment