Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ditto

I've read a few friends' blogs that say how they were bad holiday bloggers, so I'm just tagging along with that.

Frank, Hamilton and I went to South Carolina for Christmas. It was great to spend some quality time with my brothers and parents, although the weather was not as heavenly as I had hoped. We saw a handful of high school friends and lots of friends at church.

Hamilton had a blast playing with Barnabas, though at times I think Barn would have liked it if Hamilton had an "off" switch. They ran and played and wore each other out over 5 days.

Our next big adventure is Las Vegas in January and then moving at the end of January/beginning of February! I'm really excited about the move, Frank is really excited about Vegas. I've started getting ready for the move - a little packing here and there and priming the rooms that we painted. I have a feeling it is going to be awful no matter how early I start, but I'll give it my best shot anyway.

For now I'm up to my neck in work, I still haven't unpacked, there is another room to prime, an apartment to clean, and endless packing to do...

Happy New Year to everyone (and Happy Birthday, Dad!), I promise to try harder in January than I did in December! xoxo

And just in case you thought your December/January was even close to being as crazy as mine, let me list the birthdays/events for you:
Dec 6: Papa's Birthday
Dec 15: Frank's Birthday
Dec 25: Christmas
Dec 28: Chuck's Birthday (Father-in-law)
Dec 30: Webbs' Anniversary (In-Laws)
Jan 1: Dad's Birthday
Jan 3: Mom's Birthday
Jan 21: Rob's Birthday (brother)

This year you can add in MOVING to Jan 28, too. No one in our family is allowed to have a wedding or a child in the months of December or January.

oh, and I left out all of the aunts, uncles, and other anniversaries because I didn't want this blog post to go on forever - but if you think you can challenge me, I'll be happy to post all of the Dec/Jan dates for you.

1 comment:

  1. Goof! You'll make it through, you always do...SO WONDERFUL to have you, Frank, and Hamilton here!
    with love from your mother who is currently 3 years younger than your dad! ;-)

    ReplyDelete