Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Excited About: A New Tradition Edition

I've decided to start a trend on my blog - since I have it "in case something exciting happens" I'll be dedicating one post each week to something I'm excited about!

So, for my first "I'm excited about..." I'll tell you about a new restaurant I found this week!

Founding Farmers

I had lunch with some other PAC people, and I was totally blown away with the food. The service was not anything to write home about, but the menu certainly was!

Very home-style food and everything was delicious. The cornbread has corn in it and comes with honey butter.....melt in your mouth kind of good!

The restaurant is very focused on being 'green' and sustainable and the atmosphere reflects that. It is a cool combination of industrial and outdoorsy. I loved the entire look!

It is a little pricey, but will be a great place for the occasional fun lunch or after work drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment