Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee!

So, a few months ago when Frank and I moved back to Arlington we gave up cable tv. We used to pay way too much money for Comcast because we have an awesome television so naturally we had to get the HD service and DVR and a million channels, etc etc.

Anyway, we thought we'd give 'no cable' a try. So far, we've cut our monthly bill by $100 a month, signed up for Netflix, and caved and bought a digital converter box (modern day rabbit ears).

When we, and by we I mean Frank, bought the converter box I was happily reunited with some of the simple pleasures in life; Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Alex Trebek, etc. But, tonight I'm being reunited with GLEE!

And if Frank finds out, the digital converter box may disappear - so try to keep it on the down low for a few more hours, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Glee is the rage at the Sherwin household. You'll have to fill me in on the whole thing...

    ReplyDelete