Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Frisbee, Softball, and Hounds - Oh My!

Frank is taking the Bar, RIGHT NOW. So, please take a moment to pray for him (to remember what he studied, to have a calm heart and mind, to be filled with peace, not to get hungry mid-test, whatever strikes your fancy)

That also means that I'm flying solo until Thursday. The puppies and I are on our own, and we miss him already.

This is a busy week for me anyway - Frisbee last night, softball tonight, frisbee again on Wednesday - but throw in two hungry pups and things get crazy. Luckily, I have awesome friends that are willing to help calm the chaos. The hounds have midday playdates set up today and tomorrow and I'm trying to tire them out from the start.

This morning they woke up about 15 minutes before my alarm went off (thanks, R) so I went ahead and got up to let them out. Since it was just before 7am, we hung out downstairs for a little while and then went on a 20 minute walk. When we got back they had breakfast and played outside while I got ready for work.

We were so productive that I not only got to eat breakfast, but I also had time to do a quick clean up in the bathroom, and empty the trashcans in the house and take out the trash! Oh, and I ran a load of laundry last night and had time to put it away this morning. I'm awesome.

We'll take another walk when I get home tonight, and then lather, rinse, repeat tomorrow.

I know the hounds will be thrilled to see Frank on Thursday, but I think I'll be the happiest!

1 comment: