Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Excited About: 3rd Annual Clothes Swap

The clothes swap is tomorrow! The clothes swap is tomorrow!

There isn't one part of this event that doesn't excite me! I get to hang out with lots of great girls, shop for free clothes in my own home, eat yummy treats, and get rid of some of the 'stuff' in my life. Sounds like a heavenly day to me!

Here is a final plea (and invitation) to scrounge up your 'stuff' and head over to our house tomorrow at 12 noon. Just look at the list of great things about the event! How can anyone say no to that?

And a reminder that even if you can't come for the actual event, or if you can only come for 5 minutes - come anyway and dump your stuff! I'll happily take it to the donation center with everyone else's stuff. (And you can claim the charitable donation for yourself, I only claim the things that are mine, fyi)

I hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Did you have fun, fun, fun? Any maternity treasures?? Wish I could have been there to see and/or meet all your friends. xo

    ReplyDelete