Saturday, October 23, 2010

Status Update

18 weeks pregnant
22 weeks until due date

Baby is approximately 5.5 inches long and weighs more than 6.5 ounces.

As for me, I'm nearly 100% in maternity clothes now. I've started to pack away my pre-preggo clothes as I do my laundry, which is making my closet and dresser drawers look very sad! I managed to wear normal pants yesterday, but they are a size up and low slung on my hips. I'm hoping to turn them into maternity pants with an elastic band (they were a score from the clothes swap, so if it fails I won't have wasted any money). I really like them though, so I hope it works!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you update us on our grandbaby's size. So wonderful to think about! One of Lucy Shelley's triplets is still in the hospital and June posted a picture of the tiny one...made me remember Miller Grace at that size. So tiny but all is going well, as far as I hear. So very grateful that Baby Webb is "cooking" along just fine inside! ;-) And hope the pants thing works. Sounds like a great idea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete