Monday, November 22, 2010

Forgot to give this one a title

1. I started to clean yesterday (inspired by my husband who cleaned his side of the room on Friday!) and ended up taking pictures off of walls, patching holes with spackle, doing touch-up painting in the dining room/living room, and cleaning out space in the basement.

Two full trash bags and three trips out to the recycling bin later...I wasn't near finished. I vacuumed, resisted the urge to clean out the coat closet (might do that today), and did my laundry. The combination of house guests coming and being pregnant has hit - it took all of my strength not to paint the stairwell and REpaint the bathroom. Not kidding.

2. The Colts lost to the Patriots last night. Not only that, but they lost because Manning threw 3 picks in the game - that is for a season total of 7...he almost doubled his season total during this game. Not fun, especially when your husband is a Patriot fan. Ick.

There is always next year - yes, I'm writing this year off already - and maybe Manning should take it easy for the rest of the year and we'll come back 110% next year when half of the team isn't hurt.

3. My smaller hound is having issues, which is causing me to have issue. R wakes up at 6:56am every day, no matter what and begins to FREAK OUT as if someone is stabbing him in the face. Then, once let out to 'do his business' he won't go back to sleep. If he keeps this up, someone might give him a reason to FREAK OUT...

The amount of exercise he gets is more than the average hound, and it doesn't matter how much water he drinks, or what time he goes to bed. There aren't even any noises that we can pinpoint that would wake him up. THERE ARE ALSO TWO OTHER DOGS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY BESIDE HIM WHO SEEM TO BE FULLY CAPABLE OF SLEEPING PAST 7AM.

4. I am hungry all of the time. We need to finalize our Thanksgiving menu, we then need to go to the store to purchase the necessary items. This could be disastrous. I may have to send Frank all by himself for fear that I'll forget to buy a turkey but remember to buy cookie dough.

5. I've never been one to have dry skin issues or use lotion on a regular basis. This has changed, and now I am applying generous amounts of lotion to my belly every night before bed and every morning after I shower. My legs and hands have also decided that they thirst for lotion, so that is a fun new routine for me.

6. That is all for now, maybe there will be more insanity later...stay tuned.

Status: 22 weeks, 2 days pregnant. 17 weeks, 5 days to due date.

1 comment:

  1. my face was SO dry in my second trimester! Keep on keeping on! You are an inspiration to me! :):)

    ReplyDelete