Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seriously?!

When did it become mid-November? Thanksgiving is next week, real winter weather is headed our way this weekend, Macy's windows are all covered up because they are doing their big Christmas window display reveal next week.

When did this happen?? I need a week off to catch up with life or else I'm going to be ready for Christmas some time in February.

Anyway, the good news is that my parents and younger brother will be making their way up to our house next week for Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to spending some down time with them up in our neck of the woods. I really do love where we live, I just get so caught up in life that I often forget to take advantage of it. Hopefully I can do a little DC living while the family is in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment