Thursday, December 30, 2010

But, Where?!

Just back from the doctor's office and not only did I get an intra-muscular shot in my rear end that hurts like hell, but I gained another 9 lbs since my last visit! 9 pounds in 4 weeks.

Ugh.

I'm now 1 lb shy of my weight goal for the ENTIRE pregnancy, and I still have 12 weeks to go.

My new goal is to only gain 2 lbs by my next appointment, which is in three weeks. If it were tomorrow then maybe I'd have a shot at achieving my goal.

I'm not going to go nuts about this, but it is pretty frustrating when I really feel like I did a lot to watch what I ate over the last 4 weeks.

My belly is pretty large, but all of my clothes still fit, I still wear my rings with no problems, my shoes and socks are fine - where is the weight going?! I'm going to be really upset if we find out I'm carrying a 12lb baby already. At this rate, I'll be giving birth to a 4 year old in March.

On the bright side, I confirmed with my doctor today that they will not let me go more than 7 days past my due date should the little one decide to be late. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry little one - it takes 9 months to put it on, thus you have 9 months to take it off! I put on 45 (YIKES) and have already lost 30. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MINI WEBB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it a Rhogam shot? I had to get one of those and boy was I surprised when I rolled up my sleeve and my doctor slowly shook his head and patted his backside!

    ReplyDelete