Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas!

I LOVE Christmas! It is my favorite holiday, by far.

I've decorated our house slowly since 11/28, because while I am a major lover of all things Christmas I am also a firm believer that Christmas doesn't start until after Thanksgiving.


We're still building our decoration stash, and I try to be a frugal shopper and only add to it during post-Christmas sales. Tough to do when you love the holiday as much as I do!

Luckily I have some Christmas-loving relatives that have pitched in to help out over the past couple years, so it isn't all left to me.

This year I'm hoping to pick up a few things: mistletoe (we have a great archway between our living and dining rooms that is BEGGING for mistletoe), a stocking for Rutledge, and maybe a couple of throw pillows.


I'm willing to wait for post-Christmas sales for all of it except for the mistletoe. I've already started shopping for some on Amazon!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment