Sunday, January 23, 2011

Status Update

31 weeks, 1 day; 7-10 weeks to go.


We set up the swing in the living room so the hounds would begin to get used to it. I turn it on now and then, sometimes with sound so that they (hopefully) won't be super intrigued by it later. We also managed to sell the second diaper bag that I bought, and even made an $8 profit after shipping!

Next up for us is baby showers and maternity pictures! I'm super excited about both, and they are both making this whole thing seem more and more real.

I'm completely out of room in my abdomen, even sitting up straight doesn't seem to give the two of us enough room! I've started yawning more often, but I don't think it is because I'm tired (I am) I think it is because my lungs are so rarely expanding beyond a shallow breath!

1 comment:

  1. sorry...technical difficulties. You look fantastic as always and are carrying that precious baby very well. Based on things my friends said to me you are having a boy...but bear in mind that is what they told me in the spring of 1983! You look as though you have not "dropped" yet and when you do, your lungs should get some relief. Great thought about the swing...it would never have crossed my mind! xoxo

    ReplyDelete