Saturday, February 19, 2011

Status Update


35 weeks pregnant, 35 days until my due date, 35lbs gained as of my last appointment, and that is all of the 35s I have going on right now.

I'm still on half days at work, and will be for two more weeks. It is hard to balance all of the things that need to be done with all of the rest my body needs, but I'm trying. As for the 4 hour days at work, I really feel like I'm getting more accomplished in those 4 hours than I usually do in my normal 7.5, so at least there is that! I try to consolodate tasks that require walking around so that I'm spending most of my time seated - I figure that plays into the 'rest' requirements of my day just a little.

Pictures are from our maternity shoot in Old Town Alexandria last weekend. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment