Saturday, February 5, 2011

Status Update

33 weeks pregnant, 5 to 8 weeks to go!

According to thebump.com, the average baby is 17-19 inches long and weighs between 4 and 6 pounds.

I've been on partial rest for the last week and a half, but I'm still experiencing somewhat frequent contractions. We'll visit the doctor again soon for an update. I'm not really worried about anything serious, I just wish these dang contractions would stop hurting!

More and more baby stuff is making its way into our home, which is making this all feel more and more real! I think it is time to start making plans - packing a hospital bag, washing clothes and blankets, making room for things in closets and cabinets, etc. And maybe I'll hire a maid to come clean the house while I'm in labor....hmmm, that sounds lovely!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like yesterday I found out you were pregnant. I cant believe it is so close to baby Webb's debut! I cant wait to see pictures and only wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete