Monday, May 24, 2010

Deals in your In-Box

I always love hearing about or finding a good deal. I rarely partake unless it is something I was going to buy anyway, but now and then something amazing comes along and even I'll splurge. I'm sure many of you have sites where you are a member, but here is a short list of sites I use that I thought I'd share:

Groupon - A daily morning email announces your chosen area's deal of the day. Once enough people have purchased the deal, it activates (if you purchase but the deal never reaches the threshold, you don't get charged). Lots of work out/trainer/gym memberships here, but also restaurant deals and fun activities, too.

Living Social - This site ranges from spa treatments to theater tickets and tours - and the deals are automatic, no need to reach a threshold of interested parties to activate it.

Daily Candy - Sometimes they offer tips, other times is it promoting a local store or craftsman. Daily Candy offers a wide variety of information in a handy daily email.

All for now, but feel free to add more suggestions on the comments! I know there are zillions more sites that I don't know about yet!!

1 comment:

  1. Sara turned me on to Fatwallet (http://www.fatwallet.com/) which emails out deals and if you click through to them from the email you can earn cash back. Also Restaurant.com is great! I've gotten $150 of gift certificates to some of our favorites for only $12.

    ReplyDelete