Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, Fail

I was going to start "Wordless Wednesday" this week, and I even had an awesome selection of pictures to choose from....but, the internet is down at home and I can't load pictures on my phone or at work.

Sorry.

I'll try to load them again today, but for now just picture my dog wearing sunglasses and a 8 week old baby chillin' on my lap.

Our friends, the Connallys, came over to hang last night which meant lots of treats for Hamilton - to keep him occupied - and lots of baby lovin' time for me! Their little Ayden is 8 weeks old now, I can't believe how quickly time has flown!

We also did some major cleaning and lawn-mowing yesterday in preparation for our trip to the beach tomorrow. I do love coming home to a clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment