Monday, May 3, 2010

Loving Well

I just returned from a weekend in Front Royal, VA with my church's women's retreat. We did a Beth Moore study on "Loving Well."

First, Beth Moore is a total trip and I wish she were my aunt or something. She is one of those people that you just want to know! What an infectious passion for scripture and for teaching!

It was great to spend so much quality time with other women in the church, I came away with some new friends and strengthened relationships with old ones.


I highly recommend any studies with Beth Moore, and I also recommend going to the mountains with some awesome girls for a peaceful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. When will we get these adorable pictures e-mailed to us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you like Beth Moore too. Amazing that you, Atie, and I all "discovered" her in about the same 12 month period. I cannot recommend highly enough to you and your friends, Beth's revised Breaking Free series..about 10 weeks. Best and most liberating study I have ever done and you know I've done a TON of great ones. Very glad the weekend turned out so well. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete