Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Excited About: Stitch 'n Pitch Edition

Tonight is the Washington Nationals' first annual "Stitch 'n Pitch" night! That means that tonight, during the game, there will be an entire section of tickets sold to women (and their spouses in some cases) where they will be encouraged to knit, croche, and sew throughout the game.

Yes, the Nationals will do anything to sell a ticket. But, I think this will be fun, too!

There are 4 of us girls going (I have yet to decide if I'm bringing anything to sew) and 3 of the husbands are accompanying us. The Nats are taking on the Orioles so it should be a fairly good crowd, in addition to those attending for the "stitch" part.

It is times like this that I feel so badly for those people who are real deal Nationals fans, but at least I can confirm that this idea worked! I can honestly say that I don't think my friends and I would be attending this game if it weren't for Stitch 'n Pitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment