Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weightloss Update

The good news is I weighed myself yesterday and I'm down a little over 4lbs - the bad news is I have 6 more to go.

I could be exercising more, and that is something I'll try to do over the next 10 days. My meal routine is pretty solid, the hard part is dinner.

I'll keep working on it and hopefully stay in my current eating routine once I've shed the extra pounds. I'm also hoping to maintain a more regularized work out schedule, even just to keep toning up my arms and abs or working out some stress.

I'll check back in after the weekend, maybe do one more weigh in sometime early next week so I have time to sprint for the finish line.

Oh, and Theo & Tamsin - if y'all think I'm going running with you at the beach....don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

  1. LosingWeightintheCity.comMay 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM

    Of course you're coming running with us at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete